Saturday, July 16, 2011

Your smile tickles me!



I used another adorable little image from Mo Manning, called "Cherry," for this 6" x 6" card.  She's colored with my Copics.  The papers I used were"with all my heart" from s.e.i.  The sentiment comes from Paulette at Create with TLC. I used a flower Die Cut, leaf punch and edge punch to add some of the embellishment.  The flower has a pretty little pink stud in the center of it from Bo Bunny.  I love her sweet attitude!


I'm so happy you dropped in to take a look.  I hope you have a great day!
xo Marilou

2 comments:

  1. aww this is so cue and pretty .. gorgeous punched borders too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable!! I love Mo's images..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮