Tuesday, July 26, 2011

May all your wishes come true.


I really enjoyed coloring this little Tilda image with my Copics.  She's so adorable!  The papers are from a Colorbok stack.  I machine stitched around the green polka dot paper, and then ripped the stitching away to give the ragged edge.  I also zigzagged around the added coordinating papers, and then distressed the papers and the card with Ranger Antique Linen.  I inserted floral brads through the middle of the lavender silk flowers, and then added a rhinestone on top of the brad and here and there around the card.  I use rickrack around the oval image and added a bow.  I use a leaf edge punch and another to round the corners of my card.  I used Stickles to embellish Tilda's dress and hair ribbon.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.


Thank you for dropping by to take a peak!  I hope your day is amazing!! 
xoxo
Marilou 

2 comments:

  1. oh i love the gorgeous colour combo and the stitching is fab
    Hope you are ok
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's adorable!! Great job..
    The flowers on my Sassy #74 post are Magnolia doohickey dies.. They are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮