Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wishing You Everything Wonderful...

This lovely image is a Sarah Kay Vintage stamp called "Josephine cuddling her pet cat Kiki."  They're so cute, aren't they?  I used my Copics to color using one of my favorite color combos, pink and green.  I added pink half pearls, vintage lace, dark green ribbon, and embellished the background paper by layering on flowers and a butterfly.  The papers I used were from the same pack I used in my last post; purchased at Ross.  I really like the delicate, vintage look of the background paper.  A couple of punches were used to make the flowers, and one edge punch was used on the paper, and one on the edge of the card itself.  ETA:  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.


I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today and will return again soon.  Thank you for any comments you leave, they are such an encouragement to me.  Have a wonderful day! xoxo <3

10 comments:

  1. oh wow love everything about your card .. the image is fabulous and i love the papers and little butterflies in the corner ... so pretty
    Why not enter out Summer Birthday challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement!! Thank you, also, for the heads up on the challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! I just entered. I've not gotten into entering challenges much yet, but I hope to eventually. xoxo Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, as are all the cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Marilou, what a sweet little image and I love the delicate flowers and butterfly. Thanks for joining us at LCI this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is full of gorgossity!

    Thx for sharing it with us at LCI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sarah Kay... Love her!!! Beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! That corner display with the butterfly and flower is lovely! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image, beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Ladybug Crafts Ink

    Sue xx

    P.S I have blog candy at the moment if you are interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pairing of this image with that fabulous sentiment! Beautiful soft, feminine details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at TLC!
    ~hugs
    Sara, TLC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card.
    Love it.
    Paulette,
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮