Friday, July 29, 2011

Naturally Sweet


Sweet Nellie images are so precious, and this one, named "Joy sitting," is no exception.  She's so SWEET!!  I colored her with my Copic Markers.  The papers I choose are from Prima, and part of the Botanical Collection.  I used Missing you, Beloved, and Far, Far away.  If you look closely, you can see that I did a bit of layering of two different papers that had been edge punched.  I used two different edge punches on this card.  Embellishments include:  Latte half pearls, ribbon, and silk flowers.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.  I love the colors on this card, and hope you do, too!


Thanks for coming by to take a look.  Have a wonderful day!!
xo Marilou

6 comments:

  1. Great colours Marilou!!! Love all of it... the embellies, de border, the pearls.... just gorgeous!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very Cute!!!
    What color copic did you use for her skin color?
    I was trying to find a flesh copic color.

    let me know Sis Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, saw your link at MIM, TFS your lovely card.

    Judie #54

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVE this image!!!! And she's colored so beautifully!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday!
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great card! She is soooo cute! I’d love to get this!! I saw you on Make It Monday!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮