Sunday, May 22, 2011

YOU make good times gooder!

I made the card using two layered digi's.  The little gal and her puppy and the background are from Di's Digital Downloads.  IF  you click on that link, you'll see she's offering a darling and demure freebie for you to snag today.  Be sure to thank her too!!  I colored with my Copics!


The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.  I thought it was perfect for   this cute little pair!  The paper is from October Afternoon.  I added "blinged" flowers and leaves from Jolee's Boutique and a piece of seam binding from my sewing stash.  Of course, I had to add Stickles, too!


Thanks for wandering by today to have a peak.  I pray you have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. awww whata sweetie and such a pretty card with gorgeous colours , pretty DP and flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮