Monday, May 16, 2011

Spontaneous Dancing

This is Mummu, and I fell for her the moment I laid eyes on her!  This digital image comes from the talent of Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil, too.  I made this card when I only owned skin toned Copics Markers, so most of the coloring was done with pencils and chalks. I antiqued the using Ranger Antique Linen.  The flowers are die cuts and the swirls are hand cut.  The yummy paper is "Pyrus Paper Pad" from Basic grey.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.


I appreciate you taking the time from your busy day to take a peak.  xoxo <3 May the remainder of your day be blessed...  

1 comment:

  1. This is just one of the most precious cards I have seen in awhile...absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮