Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life is a Dance!

I so love Mo Manning's digital artwork! Her images always make me giggle!!  This one is called "Mummu and Me."  Just look at their faces; what joy!!  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.  I colored the image using some Copics and colored pencils as well.  I distressed the edges of the image background using Ranger ink:  Antique Linen.  The paper is Pyrus from Basic Grey.  The flowers were hand cut from the same paper, then embellished with golden rhinestones.

Thanks for looking and for any comments you leave.  I so love hearing from you!!  I pray your weekend has been spent doing something you enjoy.  xoxo <3  Marilou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮