Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hugs & Kisses Vintage Photo Album

Hi there!

I'm very excited to share another album with you today!  It's a large album that will hold many, many photos.  I made the album using Blue Fern Studios "Blush" paper collection and these papers are gorgeous!

Front Cover




It will be listed for sale in my Etsy shop so you can look for it there.  It has a vintage style and it has a love theme so it would be perfect for holding wedding photos, just as a gift of love filled with photos, or, of course, a Valentine gift.


*click on the photos to enlarge them*


The album measures 9 3/4" x 7 1/2" and it's 2 3/4" at the spine.
Spine and back cover

  The album has four "pages" and each page has its own elements,
like flaps, belly bands, pockets, etc.  It weighs a bit over 2 lbs.



Here is the video from my YouTube page, so you can
see all the pages:


My Etsy page:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/PorchSwingDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu


The templates for making this and other albums are from Jen of eve designs.

You can find her YouTube channel here and her Etsy shop, here.

I'm so thankful that you stopped by to see my handmade crafts.  I hope you will return to soon to see what I'm up to.  :)

⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation! I love your choice of papers and how many different flips and pull outs you have included. Whoever ends up with this album is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei a combinação de cores!
    Excelente trabalho! Beijos!
    Graça Estitte.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮