Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Note Pad Holders and exciting news!

I've been making lots of Note Pad Holders
aka Steno Pad Holders and BOY are they ever
fun to make!

Once I made my first one I was hooked
because they are so addicting to make,
embellish and use and they are refillable!!
Here is the front cover of my Asian-inspired book.
 It was handmade with Graphic 45 papers
called "Birdsong."

**Please click on photos to enlarge them**

Inside with steno pad and pocket

This is my own personal Note Pad holder,
made using my favorite G45 
"A Ladies Diary" Collection.

Inside


One more for now!
This one was made for a wonderful family member.

Cover



Inside

AND NOW for the exciting news!

I've just opened a new page on PSD
and I hope you will take the time check it out.

You will see that I'm now selling kits so please go take a look!!

Thanks for stopping by!

⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. Your note pad holders are beautifully crafted! Gene and I both love the ones you sent us. They are more beautiful in person. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮