Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fun with templates!

Hello, Friend!

I love to watch YouTube videos,
just in case you didn't know that.  ;)

One night I found a something that I got really excited about!
I discovered "jen of eve Designs"
and the wonderful templates Jennifer creates
to make lovely gifts and albums.

Let me share with you what I just completed.

It's called a "Flip Book" and here's my take on one:

Front Cover

**click photo to enlarge it**
Inside front cover 

This is the middle of the book

This one shows all the flaps opened up on inside


Same shot, but with flap 2nd from left lifted up
to reveal what's under it. 
Inside back cover

Back cover

Tags and crafty "goody" bags I made to insert into this book
and gifting to a long-time crafty friend


About Jennifer:  (from her YT channel)
"One of my favorite things to do is design and develop printable
 albums and templates for you to print and make with ease!
  All of my printable albums and templates are made by hand
by me, not digitally!  I am very proud of them
and I am constantly working on a new idea
to bring to you all!!

**

I like them because they are so versitile and easy to use.
You can either print them directly to your DP preference
or print them on plain cardstock and mat them yourself.

Start by checking out
Jennifer's YouTube Channel here.

Jennifer sells her templates here on Etsy.

Jennifer's Facebook page here.

She has lots of crafty tips and tricks to share with you, too!!

Have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by to see what
I've been up to!


⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

1 comment:

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮