Monday, July 23, 2012

Missing you...

Hello friend!

How is your Monday going?
It's a beautiful, sunshiny day here on the Oregon coast
today and I've been listening to the "music" of
my grandson's, and their friends,
playing outside all day.  :)

I love summertime!!

I have a new card to share with you today,
that is a bit of a detour from what I usually do, I think.
It doesn't have near the bling or the embellies that my cards
normally have, but I love how it turned out.  I hope you do, too!!


This digital image is one that comes from 
Her expression looks a bit sad to me, thus the sentiment.

*please click on the photos to enlarge*
She's so elegant looking and has a vintage feel to me,
 so I loved her, and couldn't wait to color her!

I used ribbon to form the ruffle for her dress and her hair
is so beautifully coiffed, that I thought adding the flower
to it would finish it off nicely.

  
Inside

 ╰⊰⊹✿  Card ingredients  ✿⊹⊱

Card size:  5 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Cardstock used for base of card:
Bazzill with scalloped edge, black (Thanks Sandi!!)

Patterned Papers used:
"it's the little things" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
from Fancy Pants Designs

Copic Markers used to color image:

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R20, R21, R30
Lips:  RV32, RV34
Eyes:  BG13, BG45, BG49
Hair:  E21, E25, E29

Embellies:

Prima Flower
Kaiser half pearls colored to match with Copics
Offray Satin Saddle ribbon, Aqua

Punches used:

Tonic Studios edge punch #3
Fiskars "Lace" edge punch
EK Success Photo Labels Large punch

Other:

Sakura Glaze Gel Pen
EK Tools:  3D dots
Beacon 3-in-one craft glue

That's it for this time!
I hope you enjoyed the time you spent looking today
and hope that the remainder of your day is blessed!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

6 comments:

  1. Morning Marilou hunnie,This is beautiful and how you have coloured her hair is amazing sweets, its beautiful, Enjoy today, im at work so no sun for me, but im off tomorrow so I hope it shines, big huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just now (9/3) found this comment June!! I don't understand why your comments go to spam, but at least I finally found them. :)

      Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement my friend!! God Bless you!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card .. love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa, for always leaving me such encouraging comments. You're the best!! xo

      Delete
  3. Oh! I love this card! The flower is perfect in the hair and using ribbon for the ruffle on the dress was truly creative. Happy to see you are getting use out of the cardstock. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi!! Your comments mean so much to me. xo

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮