Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sent with so much love...

Hello!  I have a new card to share with you.
This digital image was drawn by Krista Smith
and is called "Hand Me Downs."
I love her sweet little dress and socks!
So adorable!!

I, also, added a cute little image
of bird carrying a letter.
I'm sorry, but at the moment I cannot
remember where it is from.

* click to enlarge *

The papers I used to create this card, were perfect, I think,
as there was a vintage bird cage imprinted on them.
So, I cut out the cage and layered it on the card
with dimensional dots.  I did the same with the
bird in flight.

Inside

Card ingredients:

Card size:  6" x 6"

Sentiment:  printed on my printer

Cardstock base:  from stash

Patterned Papers:
Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden 6" x 6" pad

Copic Markers used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair:  Y0000, Y00, Y15, Y17
All clothing:  G00, BG10, BG11, Y63, Y67, R0000, R01, R02, R22
Bird:  BG10, BG11, R22, Y13

Embellishments:

Kaiser half pearls colored with my Copics,
Hand dyed seam binding
Green flowers from stash

Punches used:

EK Success:  FLower Power
Punch Bunch (don't know it's name)
Tonic Studios corner punch
Fiskars Threading Water edge punch

Ink:

Ranger Antique Linen and 
Crushed Olive Distress Ink

Other:

Sakura Glaze Pen for buttons, heart
and dots on Butterflies

Thank you for taking a look at what I've
been doing and to those of you who
have left me such encouraging comments!!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. Love your card- found on SC FB page! Awesome work!! thanks for the inspiration!
    sherry107

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮