Saturday, June 16, 2012

You're Amazing!!

I hope you're having a beautiful Saturday!
The sun is shining and it's a glorious day on the Oregon Coast.

Like I said in my last post, I've been doing lots
of coloring since my trips, and I've made so many
cards that I'm going to have to post
more often to just stay ahead of myself.  LOL

So, here's today's share, an adorable image called

I had great fun coloring her and even more fun matching her
to these colorful papers and embellishments!!

Here's the inside:

Card ingredients:

Card size:  6" x 6"

Sentiment:  Made by me

Cardstock for card base:
Bazzill (thanks Sandi!! xo)

Patterned Papers used:
Bo Bunny Vicki B. Collection 6" x 6" pack

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R20, R21, R30, R32
Eyes:  YG03, YG11
Hair:  Y11, Y21, Y23, E25, E99
Shirt:  YG7, YG11, YG63
Skirt:  YG63
Pickle:  YG7, YG11, YG63
Ice Cream Scoops:  R11, R21, E25, E27, E31, E40, C0
Cone:  E25, E31, E35
Cherry:  R29, R89
Whipped Cream:  E40, C0

Embellishments:
Kaiser half pearls "Snow"
Flowers:  Prima: Petal Palette Pink and Calypso Tin
(Thank you Sandi!! xo)
Jewz in center of flowers:  from my stash
Butterflies:  K&Co.
 Ribbon:  "studio g"

Dies:
Spellbinders Nestabilities:
Petite Ovales Large and Petite Scalloped Ovales Large

Punch:
Fiskars "Threading water" edge punch

Other:
Tim Holtz edge distressing tool
Pop Dots

Before I close my post, I just want to thank all of you
who stop by and leave me very encouraging comments.
I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me!!
Thank you!!!! xoxo

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today,
I had lots of fun making this colorful card
and hope you enjoyed looking at it!

Have a blessed day!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. oh wow what gorgeous colours ... so summery
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. So glad you're able to use the things sent home with you. Makes me smile and your cards are ALWAYS beautiful! Your Sis, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮