Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You're Amazing!!

Tell me, who doesn't like to color a Tilda image?   She's sitting there looking so pretty in her adorable dress.  I colored her, then cut her out and mounted her on 3D Dots.


Card recipe:


Size:  6" x 6"


Papers:  Colorbok Patterned Pack:  Rosewood.


Embellishments: Red 1/4 inch ribbon, red half pearls.


Tools:  Fiskars "Round the Rosey" circle border punch, MS corner punch "Eyelet Lace," My Favorite Things Die-namics "Flower trio and Leaf trio" die.  Stamp:  Kaiser Scrapbook Flourishes.


Distressing and flourish stamped with Ranger Antique Linen.

Copic Markers used:

EOOO, EOO, E21, E27, E40, E42, E44.
R20, R21, R22, R24, R29.
Y23
CO, C03

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and my new card post.  I hope you come by often!!

Have a wonderful day!


╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮

3 comments:

  1. It is very pretty card,I like the coloring.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love that stamp! You really need to start entering these into some challenges girly!! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilou the card is stunning and I love your cute little tilda, thank you so much for leaving me such alovely comment on create with tlc, I really appreciate it love and hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮