Monday, September 26, 2011

Believe with all your might!!


This wee little fairy is from Mo's Digital Pencil, and she's called "Teen Fairy Pia."  My dear Mama always read stories about Fairies to me when I was young, so I guess that's how I became so enamored with them.  :)

Card Recipe:



Size:  6" x 6"

Sentiment:  Found online from an anonymous author.

Solid and Patterned Papers:  Recollections and Prima Botanical Collection.


Embellishments: Stickles, latte half pearls, a soft turquoise blue button (old and given to me by my Mom), shimmering blue 3/4" ribbon, and Best Occasions 3D embellies.  (I added a tiny latte half pearl to the center of her flower ...after I took a photo.  ;)  Oh well!!  LOL)

Tools:  Fiskars "Threading Water" edger punch, Spellbinders Nestie:  Petite scalloped ovals large.

Copic Markers used:

Skin and cheeks:  E000, E00, E21, R20

Hair:  YR23, E35, E57

Dress and Wings:  BV000, R0000, R81, R85, Y00, BG000, BG01, BG10, E50, V000,

Shadow and blending:  C0, 0

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again soon!!

⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

3 comments:

  1. oh wow what a gorgeous fairy .. love all the sparkle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Marilou!! Neat how you made your bow look like a butterfly..intentional or not?! And I see a new "Mo" image I must have...lol!! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮