Monday, July 2, 2018

I'm back....

Hello, my friends!
Yes, I'm back and want to catch you up-to-date
on what's happening in my life.

I've updated my "Contact" page and my "Hello" page
with more current information.

I'm still crafting and I continue to enjoy making
vintage junk journals.  
I was selling on Etsy
and doing well but recently made the decision
to build a website again.

Now that the website is up and running 
I closed down the Etsy Shop.

On my website, you'll find both
physical and digital items available.

You will see journals and other physical items
listed as I create them.

You will see some digital kits I've
created as well.

So please check back often!  :)

Let me give you the link HERE so you can 
go check it out for yourself.

I'm still creating lots of journals and sometimes
other things but I recently started creating
digital kits that can be used by others to
create their own journals, albums,
cards, and scrapbooks.

I just, in the last few days, 
created "In the Garden" a digital prayer journal kit.

*click on the pictures for a closer look*





It's a huge digital kit as you can see!


If you would like to see a video
of this digital kit, please click HERE
to go to my YouTube channel.

So, that will give you an idea about
my current crafty adventures!

Stop by soon!

⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮