Friday, August 25, 2017

Felicity - Vintage Junk Journal

Yikes, it's been far too long since I last shared one of my creations!  I have come to rectify that today.  :)

Sharing my latest Junk Journal with you.

"Felicity" means intense happiness, joy, or bliss.

(to enlarge photo, click on it)

Front cover


This vintage journal is a romantic and feminine one filled
with vintage pages and images that will warm your heart!


Vellum pocket (l), Layered pockets (r)

Victorian Woman tuck spot


This journal has already sold in my Etsy Shop.  If you wish to see the video of this journal

Click Here and you will be taken to my YT channel, Porch Swing Designs/Marilou.

Digital elements and ephemera used in the making of this Joural are from the following Etsy Shops:

IralamijaShop
MrsCogsCrafts
SueOlson
EphemerasVintageGarden
KristieArt


Thank you for stopping by to see my latest work.  :)

⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. This journal is so lovely! Your craftsmanship is always perfectly done. Love the soft colors and the roses.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮