Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello!

Hello there friend!

I hope your day is going well
and that you've hugged
those you love close to you!

I have a card to share with you today.
She's "Flower Dearie 2" from Mary Ellen Smith.

I headed to her blog, only to find that
it is now gone.  Update (6/04/2013):  I was wrong!
She was having issues with their
blog and but it's back up.  Here's the link, so
you can go check it out.

*Please click on the images to enlarge them*
I colored her, fussy cut her out, then
popped her up on dimensionals.

Inside of my card

Card Ingredients:

Card size:  6" x 6"
Paper: Neena Solar white, My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing, Tangerine
6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad, Bazzill for card base.

Copic Markers used to color image

Punch used:EK Success "Abstract Flowers"
EK Success "Rocky Fern"

Die used:  SpellBinders Shapeabilities  "Parisian Motifs"

Other:  Kaiser half pearls, Stickles Diamond,
Ribbon from stash, Prima Flowers, a white doilies
from my stash.

Thank you for dropping by
to see what I've been making!

God Bless your day,

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I know Mary Ellen White would be pleased by it and happy she shared her art. You produce some beautiful cards (and more) Marilou.

    Peace and Blessings,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know how I missed this card until I realized I had never signed up as a follower. Yikes! How did I let that happen??? I took care of that immediately.

    This card is so lovely! I love that you fussy cut the image after you colored it so perfectly. I can see you are beginning to get more Spellbinder dies. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮