Wednesday, March 6, 2013

With Love

Don't you just love it when a child
brings you a handful of flowers?  
I love the look of sheer delight
and love in their eyes!!

I think that's why I was drawn to this
digi image 
from A Day for Daisies,
because it captures that wonderful moment
so beautifully and reminds me of my children 
and grand blessings! :)

(Please click on the photos to enlarge)

The image is called "Look what I brought you"
and you can find it here.

You can see that the inside of my card
mirrors the outside and that I used the tag
for a place to add sentiment.

Card ingredients:

Card size:  
6" x  6"

Sentiment:  from a Docrafts, Papermania Stamp set:  "Bunting"

Base Cardstock:  Bazzill

DP used:
Kaiser Craft 6.5" Paper Pad:  Pink Gelato

Copic Markers used:



Dies used:

Sizzix Framelits - Tags, Fancy



Punch used:

Martha Stewart: Double Arches Edge and Corner Punch
(Thank you Sandi! xo)


Other:

Stickles:  Diamond

Kaiser "Snow" half pearls (colored with Copics)



Ribbon:  from my stash


Thank you for stopping by

to see what I've been making!

God Bless you!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely card! You did a beautiful job coloring the image and I really like your color scheme. It is soft and sweet. The image is super sweet too. Another great creation Marylou! You are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear Sandi! I wish you lived closer, so we could "craft" and color together. xo <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮