Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

 I'm sharing a fun little gift idea with you today.
I recently taught a class on how to make
these quick and easy totes,
complete with 4 - 3" x 3" note cards and envies,
and a Post-It note holder.
We couldn't go wrong with this gorgeous G45 paper
and the great stamps we used!

I used 4 different stamps from the "Our Craft Lounge"
stamp set called, "Oriental Garden."  They
were perfect for the size of these little cards.


I've made many, many of these totes, and when I do, I usually
make 10 at a time so that I have them around
for emergency gift giving.

I'm sharing a link here for instructions
and a video tutorial, so that you
can make them as well.

You may have to join Splitcoast Stampers
be able to see them.

*****

DP:  Graphic 45:  Bird Song Collection.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment
and I will reply asap.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱


2 comments:

  1. How did I miss these? They are awesome and so unique. What a great idea to have them on hand for an emergency gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you missed them, but I sure have been keeping you busy! HA!! Thanks for looking for for being my SIL!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮