Monday, April 9, 2012

Just thinking about you...

Hello, how is your day going?  I sure hope it has been a good one!

Here's my latest card share.
I've used one of Krista Smith's Saturated Canary digi images.
She's called "Priscilla Pie," awwwwww, cute name, huh?
I think it matches her "cuteness."

~side view~

This sweet image was lots of fun to color
because of all the folds and layers in her dress.
I also love the hair on Krista's images!!

~inside~


Card ingredients:

Card size:  6: x 6"

Paper used:  Bo Bunny Gabriella Collection.

Sentiment:  I made on my computer.

Colored with Copic Markers:

Skin and cheeks:  E000, E00, E21, R20, R30

Eyes, dress, tights, shoes, jewelry, flower in hair:  R20, R21, R22, BG10, BG11, BG13, W00, W1

Background and blending:  W00, W1, 0, R20, R21, R22, BG10, BG11, BG13

Embellishments:  Kaiser Chocolate half pearls, Gypsy Chick Butterfly Garden Butterfly Pop up, Recollections half pearl flourish for Butterfly trail, Offray Ribbon, and lace from stash.

Tools uses:  Silhouette Cameo for the oval I used for my image and the background loopy shape, Sewing Machine, and Big Shot.

Die used:  My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower Trio.

Punch used:  EK Success Rock Fern.

Other: Martha Stewart Glitter Markers to snazz up the flowers, Gelly Roll Glaze to glitz her jewelry and hair pearls, Zip dry glue and EK 3-D dimensional dots.

Thank you for dropping by my blog today,
I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Please stop by again!

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱

5 comments:

  1. This card is sooooo adorable and sweet. Love it! You are so talented, Marilou. Such intricate detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the turquoise elements
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Marilou! Love the colors. I love how you finish the card inside. It adds to much to the card!
    Lorie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilou this is stunning darlin and I love the design too and the way you have stood her in the flowers, simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilou, you are a truly professional artist! This is gorgeous! You just blow me away!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮