Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Marion and her kitty


I'm sharing another of Mo Manning's precious digital images,
this one is called "Marion."  
Don't ya just love her and her
cuddly fur baby?  I think she's just adorable!!

Card Recipe

Size:  6" x 6"

Solid and Patterned Papers:  Colorbok textured card stock and patterned paper: Rosewood.

Embellishments: Stickles, white half pearls colored with my Copics, shimmering blue 3/4" ribbon, and the butterfly is from Pink Paislee's Butterfly Collection.

Tools: MS around the page punch called "Eyelet Lace," My Favorite Things Die-namics die called "Flower Trio," and a Bunch Punch "Fern."

Copic Markers used:

Skin and cheeks:  E000, E00, E21, R20

Hair:  E25, E29, E31, E34, E35

Dress:  BG0000, BG10, BG72

Shoes:  E50, E53

Kitty:  E42, E50, E53, E55, R0000, R20

Shadow and blending:  C0, COO, C3, C5, and 0

Thank you for dropping by to check out my card, I hope you'll come back often!  Have a blessed day.

╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marilou and your colour combination is gorgeous, love the bow too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet little image and gorgeous colouring .. so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to bless me with them.
╰⊰⊹✿ Marilou ✿⊹⊱╮